As a ServiceNow Senior Technical Consultant you will be part of an innovative team, working to develop world class customer solutions using the ServiceNow platform.
You will provide technical consulting services to clients; contribute to the design and delivery of technical solutions including customizing package-based solutions, data design and conversion, technically-focused testing, and configuring technical infrastructure components; and serve as a technical resource on a team. You will develop and demonstrate specialized knowledge and skills in ServiceNow as an enterprise solution.
- Development and configuration of a variety of areas including, but not limited to Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Release / SDLC, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Project, Time Cards, CMS, and Reporting.
- Collaboration with team members to define, analyse, understand and document technical requirements.
- Design and develop / configure workflows, forms, scripts and underlying logic.
- Create technical architecture, design and user guide documentation.
- Coach and oversee the activities of ServiceNow support resources on an as-needed basis.
To be successful in this role, you will have an excellent track record building applications in a relevant environment and will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Proven ServiceNow development experience
- Good understanding of the ServiceNow platform
- Experience dealing with customers and end-users
- Knowledge of Enterprise Systems management, IT service management or IT best practices including the ITIL framework would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a distributed environment would be preferred
Dependent on experience
Apply for this role:
Please complete the application form and attach your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
(No agencies please).