As Programme Manager you will be leading the project team, to efficiently and effectively deliver assigned projects.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of programmes are to plan and within budget, while ensuring that the deliverables meet the underlying business case.
- Provide day to day management, guidance and support to the team to ensure they are working together to achieve the objectives.
- Development and management of realistic project plans, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the lifecycle of the project based on customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring agreed quality standards are met.
- Make sure that roadblocks are anticipated and tackled to minimise impact to schedule, quality and functionality.
To be successful in this role, you will have an excellent track record building applications in a relevant environment and will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Programme Manager with Product Management exposure / experience
- Product knowledge of ServiceNow
- Ability to roll sleeves up and manage project level activities in detail – whilst still delivering Programme / Portfolio level management
- Working knowledge of ITIL and ITSM with experience of having managed multiple implementation / transformation programmes on ServiceNow
- Preferable experience of delivering the above in the financial sector
- Good communication skills – ability to get on a level be it working with MD, or 3rd party off-shore teams
- Experience of handling high volume Demand Management into delivery
- Technical knowledge of ServiceNow as a platform
- Self-motivated – can work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to take ideas, to workshops, to requirements, to scoping and costing, into delivery
- Experience of having worked in large organisations with many stakeholder groups with confidence
Dependent on experience
Apply for this role:
Please complete the application form and attach your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
(No agencies please).