Insightful Problem Management with visual cause analysis
Prevention is better than cure
One of the most effective ways to improve stability in your organisation is to prevent incidents from re-occurring. It can be difficult to get to the bottom of why an incident occurred, given all the components in today’s applications.
Sifting out the major cause and documenting it can create many similar problems, or force you to ignore all other contributing events—reducing the value of the process.
You need to understand the root cause of a problem in a snapshot.
Describe your Major Incident in a picture
Developed to realise the full potential of the ServiceNow® platform, TESM’s Five Whys guides teams towards insightful Problem Management.
Five Whys gives you the ability to look at all the elements of the problem, and document how they contribute to the event, in a simple visual format that promotes inquisitive thought. You can spend your time analysing what really happened, rather than wondering if you have actually found the cause.
Just some of the benefits:
- Multiple factors can be worked through simultaneously inside ServiceNow®
- Make better use of the limited resources you have to fix the most valuable problem
- Improve the stability of your organisation by understanding the root cause of a problem and addressing it
- A better understanding of the problem can identify new ways of preventing occurrences without having to address the complex root cause
- Give management complete confidence in the thinking and decisions taken when prioritising a problem by producing a clear record
- A single view creates greater clarity, drives better decision-making and facilitates actionable procedure to prevent re-occurrence
For more information, download a free copy of the Five Whys data sheet or get in touch via the form below. To contact Five Whys support, please email email@example.com.
Get in touch
If you require any further information, then please complete our contact form and we’ll do the rest.
Alternatively, please feel free get in touch: