Assure – Automated testing optimised for ServiceNow®
Enables ServiceNow® platform developers to massively reduce the burden of testing – because Assure lets you run hundreds of tests against your ServiceNow® implementation, across multiple browsers, in hours, not days.
TESM has built a test framework that allows you to build and run automated user-interface tests for ServiceNow®.
TESM Assure is an automated testing toolset which enables ServiceNow® platform developers to massively reduce the burden of testing – because Assure lets you run hundreds of tests against your ServiceNow® implementation, across multiple browsers, in hours, not days.
Removes the technical barriers to upgrades
- Testing all of your forms, emails, SLAs, portals and web services, will shorten your release cycles and deliver a more robust product to your end-users.
- The clarity with which information is delivered means it is not just your developers who understand the results.
- Because you can prove your system will work after an enhancement is introduced, TESM’s Assure automated testing helps you deliver enhancements on time and reduces the risks associated with change.
- Our automated testing application also ensures the tests are well maintained and are kept up to date without the challenges of resource constraints or shared testing teams.
- Test in hours not days – so you can shorten your release cycles and schedule tests, any time
- No need to burden your developers with manual testing, or to rely on busy end-users
- Your browser, your platform – supports all common browsers on desktop and mobile to ensure your processes work, however your users interact with them
- Accurately test all aspects of ServiceNow® including forms, emails, SLAs, portals, integrations, business request processes and UI pages
- Clear, easy to read results – understood by process owners and BAs as well as developers
Optimised for ServiceNow®
TESM Assure provides a framework that enables you to write your own tests with no need to write lots of complex code.
Alternatively, we can write the test cases (from your user stories or requirements) and then run the tests on our platform.
You remain in full control, without having to tie up internal resources with testing:
- No need for the development team to write tests
- No need to procure machines to run the tests
Find out more today:
Download more details, or please contact us using the form below.
Get in touch
If you require any further information, then please complete our contact form and we’ll do the rest.
Alternatively, please feel free get in touch: