Dynamic ServiceNow System Administrator to work directly with our customers to coordinate day to day support, maintenance and development of the platform and applications. You will be required to:
- Review and validate ServiceNow incidents and requests to understand business impact.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Analyse and troubleshoot issues with MID Server, Emails, Single Sign On Plugin and understand / address issues with LDAP configuration.
- Perform cloning, setup data feeds, analyse and apply the patches and Maintenance Releases/Code Migration.
- Data Management Tasks.
- Perform system administrative and platform maintenance tasks.
- Proactively monitor system logs to prevent future issues.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven ServiceNow administration experience
- Ability to perform Unix/Linux Administration
- Previous experience in a customer-facing support role
- Demonstrated experience understanding and troubleshooting solutions in a complex technical environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail
- Methodical approach with good problem solving skills
- Experience of working with global teams across multiple time-zones a distinct advantage.
Apply for this role:
Please complete the application form and attach your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
(No agencies please).