There’s nothing like planning a holiday, knowing you’ve got service management covered.
Leading technology research firm, IDC, reports customers using ServiceNow’s suite of cloud-based service management solutions are creating substantial business value for both their IT and business operations.
Business value highlights for each customer include:
- Total discounted benefits (av.) over five years – $36.8 Million
- Average Return on Investment (ROI) – 449%
- Payback (break even) period – 7.4 Months
ServiceNow delivers this value by reducing fragmentation of IT and other environments, automating repeatable processes, and improving service delivery, thereby making employees more productive and IT and business processes more efficient:
- Enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT operations, including incident management and change management
- Providing user-friendly interfaces through service catalogs to save employee time when making service and provisioning requests
- Limiting unplanned downtime as a result of having a single consolidated service automation platform
- Easing the burden and reducing the complexity of audits by establishing automated validation controls and having record traceability
- Driving higher user productivity among enterprise users by speeding service requests and fulfillment processes with ServiceNow service management solutions, including applications developed on the ServiceNow platform
Download the full report: Delivering Enterprise Value with Service Management
TESM are ServiceNow partners and industry practitioners in IT Service Management with in-depth experience in global financial services, retail, pharmaceutical and manufacturing industries. As specialists in ServiceNow architecture and implementation, we provide the expertise to unlock the capabilities of the platform to enable your enterprise to operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
For more information please contact us.