As an Engagement Manager for TESM, you will be the primary contact with our clients on ServiceNow projects, as well as managing the delivery team. You will play a key part in successful project completion and stakeholder management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility and ownership for the delivery of the TESM engagement from initiation to closure.
- Responsible for working with the Customer Executive Sponsor and gaining authorization to move forward at the key engagement “gates”.
- Responsible for working with and coaching the Customer Platform Owner and Customer Project Manager.
- Manages the engagement scope, schedule, costs, and TESM implementation resources.
- Communicates and escalates risks and issues to the Customer Executive Sponsor and ServiceNow Delivery Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will have an excellent track record building applications in a relevant environment and will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5-10 years project / program management experience with at least 4 years of that dedicated to running ServiceNow programs/projects
- Budget responsibility of £100,000 – £1,000,000
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects in parallel
- Proven people management experience, managing matrix teams of developers, business analysts, testers and SMEs
- Solid experience in decision making and negotiations with stakeholders
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles
- ITIL Certification or minimum 5 years working experience using ITIL SM is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodology
- PMP certification a plus
- Agile PM Certification a plus
Dependent on experience
Apply for this role:
Please complete the application form and attach your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
(No agencies please).