As a ServiceNow Developer at TESM in Pune you will be part of an innovative team working to develop world class customer solutions using the ServiceNow platform. The role will include:
- The development and configuration of a variety of areas including, but not limited to Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Release / SDLC, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Project, Time Cards, CMS, and Reporting.
- Collaborate with team members to define, analyse, understand and document technical requirements.
- Design and develop / configure workflows, forms, scripts and underlying logic.
- Create technical architecture, design and user guide documentation.
- Coach and oversee the activities of ServiceNow support resources on an as-needed basis.
To be successful in this role, you will have an excellent track record building applications in a relevant environment and will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Proven ServiceNow development experience
- Good understanding of the ServiceNow platform
- Experience dealing with customers and end-users
- Knowledge of Enterprise Systems management, IT service management or of IT best practices including the ITIL framework would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a distributed environment would be preferred.
Dependent on experience
Apply for this role:
Please complete the application form and attach your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
(No agencies please).