Working alongside the CMDB architect and Configuration Manager, the Configuration Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy and completeness of all CI data in the CMDB.
- Monitor the quality and completeness of CMDB on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis
- Work with CI class owner groups, system managers and business process owners to drive data integrity
- Perform data configuration audits and initiate corrective actions with relevant system owners with an aim to improve the data quality of the CMDB
- Manage re-certification tasks in adherence to operational procedures
- Identify data exceptions/anomalies and manage through to resolution
- Drive adoption of the CMDB through regular engagement with stakeholders
- Create data quality reporting, dashboards and metrics to help identify areas of the CMDB that require improvement
- Promote data ownership and encourage quick resolution of CMDB tasks
- Monitor discovery penetration levels across all integration sources and escalate where appropriate
- Provide training and support to System Managers, Configuration Item owners and other stakeholders using or consuming the data held within the CMDB
- Contribute to continual service improvement of the CMDB
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- ITIL V3 qualified to foundation level or above
- 3+ years working experience of CI data management
- Extensive experience in assessing and managing data quality
- Key attention to detail
- Servicenow experience an advantage
- Experience working in regulated environments desirable
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Dependent on experience
Apply for this role:
Please complete the application form and attach your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
(No agencies please).