Experienced ServiceNow Architect to lead the technical design and development of high quality ServiceNow solutions.
- Working with the Process Architect (PA) to understand requirements, establish priorities, scalability and project scope, and manage expectations and project delivery.
- Responsible for taking the business processes and requirements delivered by the PA and design, implement, integrate and support ServiceNow platform solutions.
- Liaise with the customers as the technical point of contact and deliver a positive and value-add experience to clients in every interaction.
- Hands on approach to building prototypes, enabling the customer to have a visual of the end solution.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications.
- Acts as the final escalation point for technical decision-making within a programme.
- Participation in the maintenance and creation of coding standards/guidelines
- Lead, educate, mentor and develop internal TESM resources.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge of developing the ServiceNow platform and enterprise architectures.
- Strong understanding of the core ITSM applications within ServiceNow along with enough understanding of the range of offered applications to speak intelligently to their use.
- Excellent understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be configured and customised and scripting within the tool.
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of a ServiceNow environment, how to diagnose performance problems, and best practices for improving performance.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical formats Awareness of new technology on the market
Dependent on experience
Apply for this role:
Please complete the application form and attach your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
(No agencies please).