Process Architecture & Design
Delivering the right process to meet your business objectives
We believe ITSM integration must fit with your technology goals, current maturity, and future business targets. At TESM we support end-to-end customer integration initiatives, leveraging our team’s extensive industry experience to align technology with your business objectives as they evolve.
We specialise in designing and implementing the management, measurement and control processes that reduce operational overheads – and prepare the way for automation and further cost efficiencies.
As a ServiceNow development partner and specialist in service management, we enable businesses to operate faster and more cost-effectively than ever before.
- Accelerate speed to market
- Ensure business alignment
- Improve service delivery
- Realise the full value of your investment
- Respond to ever-changing needs
Operating-model Design & Implementation
Aligning process and technology to both the business and customer
We help clients to put in place the framework and structures necessary to optimise their service delivery and meet the needs of the future.
TESM offers skilled personnel in every field, from strategy and planning to development and solutions delivery, to help you maintain the momentum of your initial ServiceNow implementation and to protect and enhance your project investment.
Enabling customers to mitigate risk and prepare for growth, we ensure best practice integrations between ServiceNow and customer or third party systems – for manageability, scalability, performance and data integrity.
- Streamline service management processes
- Protect your project investment
- Enhance your ServiceNow experience
- Enable capacity planning management
- Cross-project management and coordination
- Support continuous improvement of service management processes
- Flexible resourcing to cover operational peaks and development needs
- Upskill your staff to take on ‘Business As Usual’
Bespoke Application Development
Building applications to support the customers’ bespoke needs
With ongoing consultation, we adapt standard applications and develop bespoke products to meet customer needs. This enables enterprises to exploit the power of custom applications to support new capabilities and enhance the customer and partner experience.
- Advisory consultancy services
- Complete end-to-end development
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing applications
- ServiceNow application configuration
Training Tailored to the Customer
Bespoke training programmes to equip your teams and enable change
A successful implementation depends on more than delivering great products – your people need to feel ready and able to use them. TESM offers tailored training covering the design specifics of your implementation and the organisational processes and procedures that they drive.
Your users will gain experience in practical, real‑world scenarios, learning how to use the new tools and processes in the same context and environment as their day-to-day work.
TESM designs cost‑effective training support and solutions to match skill levels, learning styles and schedules and can be presented in many formats, including:
- Consultation for planning and training needs analysis
- On-site teacher-led training, including Train the Trainer or standard courses with delegates
- Live interactive demonstrations via Webex or video tutorials
- E-learning, in the form of courses, demonstrations or help guides
- Ongoing support post ‘go live’
- Training materials re-purposed into knowledge articles for your ServiceNow knowledge base so that guidance is always available, as ‘refreshers’ for existing staff or as part of onboarding for new joiners
Communications Strategy & Creative Services
To engage, inform and inspire users to embrace change
TESM Creative Services helps clients design, develop and deliver highly engaging communications campaigns for change management and business development programs.
With a proven track record in creating original, engaging content and successful project delivery, our experienced team offers solid knowledge of the technology landscape, including products, processes and audience understanding, with in-depth experience in on- and off-line communication channels.
The purpose of the communication campaign is to embed change, taking each individual on a journey from attention through to understanding, involvement and full engagement.
Campaigns are designed to prepare the target audiences in good time for change to be implemented, providing support and reassurance in the early days post-launch.
- Clear and simple messaging, that can easily be localised
- Easy deployment: a simple set of tools to get the job done
- User-centric: the user at the centre of all planning and development
- Engaging: a warm and friendly tone of voice
- Educational and informative: addressing the real needs of the specific audience
- Raising awareness through various channels: so that all users feel included